Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Craft-wagon






No, my daughters did not make these....I did, and I'm proud of it, okay. (smile with me)

Honestly, I love making things with my hands...but the problem is, I'm not a rule follower.

Consequently, I shy away from patterns.

Still, I think these turned out sweet.

You can't go wrong when it comes to hearts...right?

Here is the pattern I (kind of) followed for the crochet hearts.(http://www.craftsy.com/project/view/How-to-Crochet-a-Heart/21252)

They are comforting to make on a rainy winters night, cozied up on the couch.

I've been hanging these little babies everywhere...even at other peoples houses.

I'm kind of riding this craft-wagon for a bit....at least until the sun comes out again.





5 comments:

  1. They are perfectly perfect! I love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Your embroidery hoop hearts are cuter than ours! Have you been on ravlery.com yet? You'll love it - pinterest for crocheters and knitters. So many fun free patterns and things to make there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls:) tirza, thanks for the link. can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun and beautiful! I plan to crochet a heart one of these days ;) stitching and embroidery i have yet to really discover. Lydia is better at it than I am! If you keep it up you will have an etsy account soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite inspirational crochet blog is Attic 24. I have been crocheting hearts too! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete