Friday, April 30, 2010

Our new home as of today...9 Garnet Drive, Franklin, Mass.

Did you know that my husband bought this house for me? I have never seen it in person, I have not had to make one stressful transaction. He, my husband, handled it all. And on Sunday, May 9th, Mother's Day to be exact, I, and the kids, will see it for the first time...with keys in hand.

It reminds me in a little way about the scripture, "I go to prepare a place for you...". Jesus is preparing the most beautiful of eternal homes for us. He is simply asking us to trust Him, walk by faith, and honor Him with our lives. That day will be like no other.

But, for now, I'm still a little overwhelmed that this beautiful house is our home.

Thank you Aaron.

Thank you Jesus.

p.s. the lawn is growing as we speak:)

No comments:

Post a Comment