Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Adventures of Captain America & Indiana Jenn

To my Little Loves & their Amazing Grandparents~

(Just for future reference, Daddy is Captain America...which is one of the nicknames Mommy gave him long ago because he is really nice, heroic, handsome, good at just about everything, and flies a lot.)

So, the adventure begins....

When you are the wife of a super-hero you get special treatment. Today, Mommy and Daddy are flying on separate planes. Daddy left first, so Captain America gave me a magical golden ticket. He said that I could use it to get into a secret room found here in the airport! Looking around me now, I can tell that it is used by special agents and people who look really important. Good thing I put my Indiana Jenn scarf on before I left...I really blend in, (they would never guess that I was just sweeping the kitchen floor & cleaning out the litter box this morning.)

In just a little while I will be boarding the plane to Chicago, then from Chicago to London, and finally London to Rome. I will be sure to take a picture of the "capsule-bed" that I get to sleep in tonight. I have no doubt that there will be much more to tell you after this day....I have a feeling it is going to be a very adventurous one!

Love you incredibly,

Inidana Jenn/Mommy

p.s. be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment