Wednesday, December 18, 2013

"is"



Everyday,
                                                     
                                                                      along the way,

 Grace will carry me.
                                        


it's a little thing but I was thinking about the new name for our blog and felt that it was missing something...one word that expresses so much of the present.

Grace is Home.

It can be understood to mean different things to individual interpretation.

Somedays it may mean that Grace came walking though our door and settled in among us.

Other days it may mean that beyond the walls of the Old House we have something more,

even if everything else was taken from us...or when we fall flat on our face,

we still have Grace.

Because Grace just is,

and always will be.


1 comment:

  1. I have been consumed by Grace lately and I love that you have been as well! I love it.

    All is grace!

    ReplyDelete