Monday, November 1, 2010

October

The Trick or Treat Fairy.
Counting candy of course!
I love this one.
I always let the kids draw the faces then I do the cutting out...I love Zibby's smiley faced one.
This one is holding a light saber...guess who's it is?
I like how they looked when we lit them up.
Zibby is a fairy underneath her coat...it was freezing!
Ben's amazing pillowcase, ready to be filled with treats.
Abby Sue's awesome pillowcase.
She loved getting all gooey.
Pumpkin carving.
It took forever to glue all this tissue paper on her old wings...but she did great!
Karaoke at Lucy's birthday party.
Bouncing with friends!
Dressed up for Lucy's party...Ben made up his character...Mr. Orange M...which he told us stands or an Orange Musketeer....he is so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment