Monday, June 6, 2016

bellsonmyshoes.com

Yes, it's sad but true...our family blog that has been found here for the past seven years has come to a close...but a new chapter has begun!

When I told Aaron that I wrapped up the family blog and that I was taking a long break from Facebook and Instagram he was like, "Why!?"

But when I explained the reasons and my plan he understood and smiled.

So, as mentioned in the last post...It's impossible for me to stop writing and journaling. I'm just going to be writing and journaling in a different place.

I feel like we have kind of transitioned form our younger days to our middle days and I feel like  that deserves a new chapter..well, a whole new book I guess.

If you are one of the few and faithful who have had kept up with us through the years here then you might enjoy my new place to write:

bellsonmyshoes.com

it's our own website of sorts and will be full of photos, thoughts, poems, ramblings, and more adventures as we journey through this crazy thing called "life" together.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment