Wednesday, November 2, 2011

No school=field trips with mommy

Yankee Candle Company Factory, South Deerfield, Mass.
Wax hand moulds...our favorite part!


Zibby's big sister decided to put a "tan-too" (what Z calls tattoos) on her little sisters face, which went perfectly with Zibby's new grey tooth (acquired while candle pin bowling).


Santa's Workshop
Ben~ "Mom, I think this place is really a bit magical."
Letters to Santa..."Dear Santa, just wanted to let you know...we are moving. Our new address is 515 W. Main Street Silverton, Oregon."

Jellybeans!

It "snowed" inside!
Miniature Villages


Beeswax Candles
The Great Pumpkin!

Yesterday I decided to take the kids out to the Yankee Candle Company Factory. It took us almost two hours to get there, but it was well worth the trip. This place is like Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory meets Toyland. Throw in a little New England charm and you have on unforgettable day. It feels like that's been happening to us a lot lately...I mean..Good Memories. Sometimes I just feel overwhelmed with gratitude. I'm thankful for the gift of motherhood. I'm thankful that He has graciously given me time with these three souls, everyday, watching them wonder, and smile, and love, and laugh, and even drive me crazy. I don't believe in perfect moms or kids. But, I sure do believe in a Perfect God.


No comments:

Post a Comment