Thursday, November 3, 2011

Make-Believe


Before AbbySue was born we had a conversation.

It was about Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, & Halloween.

The only one that we concluded was not real was The Easter Bunny....(because that's just ridiculous right?)

Childhood in our home, we decided, would be magical.

And I have to say...I wouldn't trade the past decade of "Make-Believe" for anything.

Watching them Wonder is one of the best parts of being a parent...

It makes it real again for us too.

(above: Mama & Papo with Bob the Builder & Tigger)

1 comment:

  1. Were they really that little when you moved here?? I can't believe it. So much has happened in these years. Looking back I wouldn't change the years of make believe with you guys either, real life comes way too soon. Thanks for the wonderful memory and picture of Mom & Dad this morning. You will all be home soon....Love you:-)

    PS Ben really reminds me of Grampa Paul in this picture:-)

    ReplyDelete