Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Where His Heart is we find Home

"Oh, how great are God's riches an wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand His decisions and His ways! For who can know the Lord's thoughts? Who knows enough to give Him advice?...For everything comes from Him and exists by His power and glory. All glory to Him forever! Amen." Romans 11:33-36 (NLT)

This sums up the way I feel about life lately.

In all my wondering and planning He is there loving and overriding my will for His.

Fair trade? I don't think so.

I live indebted to this kind of grace forever.

The place He provided...

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oregon/Silverton/sold/620902-515-W-Main-St-Silverton-OR-97381

Looks like we will be moving home around November 12th. Then moving into our beautiful place just after Christmas.

The Kookies can't wait!



7 comments:

  1. So exciting! I am glad the Lord is sending you back home and can't wait to see what he does with you there:) And, I want to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...instead of waving as we drive by to Phil's work, we will be waving as we drive toward my parent's house. Glad you will be back in town! Could you bring a little snow with you?

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Jen. Excited for you all and to see His plan continue to unfold in your life! Big HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congratulations! I love that house. What a perfect home and you'll be close to us!!! We can't wait to have you back in town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn,
    I am so excited for you guys! My best friend lived in that house all through junior high and high school. It is amazing! I have a lot of fun memories in that house and how wonderful that you and your family get to make new ones there. You and your decorating skills are going to make it an amazing home! I'll be praying for a smooth move and for the bittersweet goodbyes to the East coast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all the love and encouraging words. It's a home that's made for fellowship and I look forward to the memories we will make with our family and friends. It goes unsaid that I can't wait to decorate! I'm so blessed that we have the opportunity to move into an old house again! (it even comes with two hens and a coy...the kids are thrilled!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WONDERFUL news. Can't wait to bring you brownies and welcome you home. He gives the best gifts!

    ReplyDelete