Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Magic Sweater































I think I bought it on the clearance rack.

I fell in love with the primary coziness of this precious sweater.

Abby Sue loved it first and wore it in preschool until second grade.

I washed it...a lot. But it never seemed to fade. The Magic Sweater grew with her.

Now Zibby is four and fits into it perfectly.

I'm no wizard when it comes to laundry...but this sweater hasn't faded a bit. It looks as new as the day I bought it.

This old clearance rack sweater that wears like iron has buttoned up precious memories for my mommy heart....now if only it would keep our girls little a bit longer, then it truly would be magic I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. love. love. love seeing my littlest one in her big sister's sweaters.

    love your girls. love you.

    ReplyDelete