Sunday, June 7, 2009

Time Flies





  

    




 

I remember when Abby Sue was born everyone told me to enjoy her being small because before I knew it she would be graduating from college. I think I have always tried to keep this in mind and treasure each  moment with the kids. That wasn't as easy during those times when I would feel overwhelmed by dirty diapers, nursing, cleaning, tantrums, and every unexpected event that might happen over the course of a single day. Still, time does fly by...especially this week. Benji graduated from kindergarten and won't stop reminding me that he is now "officially" a first grader. Elizabeth turned two and looks more like a little girl than a baby and Abby Sue is hanging out with friends, looking forward to summer camps and third grade. Yikes!  So much ahead...Lord give us grace!




2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute. Love the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zibby loves Raggedy Ann but calls her "Lucy"..so I made "Lucy" cupcakes for her this year! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete